Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A warm wool bedroll for sleeping outside.
- A bedroll is a portable source of sleep bonus, functioning like a bed, but only providing 75% the amount of sleep bonus over time.
- In order to use a bedroll, it must be placed within 2 tiles of a tent owned by the same player. Unlike a bed, it does not need to be inside a building.
- The quality of the needle affects the success chance when creating.
- Can only be picked up or used by the player who dropped it.
- Takes damage when slept in, similar to a bed.
- For info on chances to create a bedroll, see the bedroll talk page.