Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A bed made from some grasses.
- You can logout in bed, accumulating useful sleep bonus the longer you are offline. Right-click the bed and select 'Sleep'.
- It gives 75% of the sleep bonus of a regular bed.
- To find out if a bed is available or who is sleeping in it, examine it. If the bed is occupied, it will say:
- After the sleeper has accumulated the maximum sleep bonus (5 hours), the bed will be automatically freed up for other players to sleep in.
- If the bed is not on your own deed, there will be a 60 second timer to log out.
- Sleeping damages a bed, regardless of the house being on a deed or not.
- Straw beds cannot be repaired.
- Straw beds can be started, finished, and placed outside a building (or brought into a building).
- Straw beds can also be picked up into inventory providing you are strong enough.
- It can be pushed, pulled, and rotated.
- Can be loaded into any vehicle, except a small cart.
- No more than 1 bed can fit on a floor or outside tile.
- You cannot place items on a straw bed.
- Anyone can sleep on a straw bed. There is no option for setting permissions. (still needs verified for deed permission requirements)