|Skill and improvement|
A wooden cupboard, used to store all kinds of small items.
- The Cupboard is significantly larger than a large chest. Slightly larger volume than a coffin though not as long (can't hold logs or fishing rods).
- Skill Requirement: Fine Carpentry (Fine Carpentry skill of 41 gives 19% and, 65 gives 33% chance to make.)
- Nail Quality influences creation chance. Plank Quality does not.
- The volume of a cupboard is 572 L.
- It is about waist high, 2 meters long and 0.5 meter deep. You could put 12-16 on a tile and they wouldn't overlap. Although, they can overlap if needed.
- Rename text is displayed on mouseover and you can use up to 20 characters for the name.
- It can be picked up by hand or loaded in a wagon or a large cart.
- It can only be placed inside another container with Load. Trying to drag it from your inventory into, say a wagon, won't work. If you load it into that same wagon it will work.
- Locking the Cupboard isn't possible.