|Skill and improvement|
A fairly large wagon designed to be dragged by four animals.
- A wagon can carry one passenger, at the very back of the wagon.
- Can be secured with a small or large padlock.
- Can't be dragged (must have a minimum of 2 animals hitched to it to move), but can be hauled.
Many of Wurm's creatures may be hitched to pull a wagon.
- Brown bears, if tamed, both young and adolescent
- Hell horse, young, adolescent, and the last stages of aged
- Trolls when dominated, young and adolescent
- Unicorns when tamed
- Weta when on Jackal
Note - the strength of a creature can prevent it from being hitched. Conditions such as "greenish" can affect strength.
- At least 40 fine carpentry is required to create as well as to continue building a wagon.
- Last wood piece determines wood type.
- Plank quality affects creation chance. The QL of additional components plays a major role in the attach chance, especially at lower fine carpentry skill levels.
- Wagons can hold 20 small crates (3000 items), or 27 rafts, or 12 large crates (3600 items).
- Can hold 1 forge and 2 creature cages.
- Can be loaded with ~65 felled trees, or up to around 75 when runed.
- A runed wagon can fit 1 bulk storage bin or 1 food storage bin plus 2 large crates.
- A wagon can hold 9 bee hives without being runed.
- See the Container page for more information.
(Not an exhaustive list) Note: You must be embarked as commander in order to be able to load things. Right click them and load them.
- Floor loom
- Large barrel
- Large crate
- Small crate
- Ornate fountain
- Small cart
- Bow rack
- Weapon rack
- Large dining table
- Archery target
- Armour stand
- Saddle rack
- Shield rack
- Hitching post
When Runed Only
- Bisons have a speed bonus when dragging wagons making them faster than horses when hitched to a wagon.
- The wood cannot be dyed with dye, but it can be colored a random color with an adamantine rune of Jackal.
- Wagons created in the various kingdoms will display the colors specific to each kingdom similar to kingdom banners, but the fabric itself cannot be dyed further.
- Can be loaded into all ships larger than small sailing boat with the exception of a Cog.
- Requires the equivalent of approximately 39 large crates of space to be loaded.
Wagons from PVP Kingdoms have different designs on the cloth portion and are sometimes considered collectors editions. If a kingdom changes their designs, current wagons will change to that new design.