|Skill and improvement|
A fairly large wagon designed to be dragged by four animals.
A wagon is a vehicle that requires 21 mind logic to command.
Useful capacity quantities
The capacity of a wagon can be adjusted by stacking other containers, such as large crates, inside. Up to 12 large crates or 20 small crates can be loaded on a wagon. Up to 9 large crates and a forge can also fit. Can hold 2 Creature cages.
- A wagon can carry one passenger, at the very back of the wagon.
- At least 40 fine carpentry is required to create as well as to continue building a wagon.
- Last wood piece determines wood type.
- Wagons can hold 20 small crates or 12 large crates or 27 rafts.
- Can be loaded with at least 60+ felled trees - up to around 75 when runed.
- Bisons have a speed bonus when dragging wagons making them faster than horses when hitched to a wagon.
- Can be secured with a small or large padlock.
- 21 mind logic is needed to command it
- 23 Body Strength is needed to use the load cargo function
- Plank quality affects creation chance. The QL of additional components plays a major role in the attach chance, especially at lower fine carpentry skill levels.
- At 50 fine carpentry skill, with a 25.97ql plank, the creation chance was 9%. At 50 fine carpentry skill, with a 45.56ql plank, the creation chance was 19%.
- At 40 fine carpentry skill, with a 20.76ql plank, the creation chance was 0%. With a 31.20ql or 32.84ql plank and the same skill level, the creation chance was 8%. With a 46.82ql plank, the creation chance was 13%.
- Can't be dragged (needs animals hitched to it to drive).
- Can be hauled
- Requires at least 2 animals hitched to move.
- The wood cannot be dyed with dye, but can be colored a random color with an Adamantine rune of Jackal.
- Wagons created in the various kingdoms will display the colors specific to each kingdom similar to kingdom banners, but the fabric itself cannot be dyed further.
- Can be loaded into all ships larger than Small sailing boat with the exception of a Cog.
- Requires the equivalent of approximately 39 large crates of space to be loaded.
- Hunger is the primary and quite rare reason that a creature may go aggressive, attack, and kill another that is hitched or destroy the barrier protecting said animal and then kill it.
(not all currently listed) Note: You must be embarked as commander in order to be able to load things. Right click them and load them.
- Floor loom
- Large barrel
- Large crate
- Small crate
- Ornate fountain
- Small cart
- Bow rack
- Weapon rack
- Large dining table
- Archery target
- Armour stand
When Runed Only
See Load cargo for exhaustive list of loadable/non-loadable items by smallest vehicle type.