If you choose to destroy dirt, it will remove 5 dirt on the northwest corner of the target tile and 3 dirt on each of the 8 surrounding corners.
(Tests spawned 7 dirts or removed a total of 29 dirts.)
The image provided shows the resulting slope when cast on flat land. The center is the north-west corner of the lower-right center tile, which is the target tile.
- An area of 4 by 4 will be affected if you choose to destroy dirt. The northwest corner of the target tile is the center of effect.
- You can't cast on a tile that is within 2 tiles to walls or trees/bushes. (Message: You need to clear the area first.)
- Can be cast on sand, dirt, marsh and grass tiles. Rock, tar, clay, peat and cliff is unaffected.
- Marsh can be removed with this spell when it is dug to rock on all corners.
- It can be cast in water, with the same effect as casting on land (removal of some dirt).