Large magical chest
Purchasing from a trader.
|Skill and improvement|
A large chest that prevents non-food decay while having normal decay itself. It can not be repaired or picked up.
This is a magical version of a normal large chest.
- It can be bought from a trader for 50 silver. A portion of the purchase price can be recovered by immediately selling items of value to the trader.
- Weighs 15kg.
- It can be locked like a normal large chest.
- Cannot be repaired.
- Cannot be mended.
- Cannot be dyed.
- Holds the same amount and types of items as a normal large chest.
- Loading and transport
- It can not be picked up. (However, it's held in your inventory when purchased until you drop it)
- Can be loaded into a large cart, wagon or ship, but only by the person that dropped it on the ground.
- Can be offloaded by anyone, but ownership stays with original owner and cannot be reloaded even by the person that offloaded it (until changed via the chest's permissions).
- Some items may be placed on top of the chest, as decoration. Since the item is a container already, any items placed on it will be dropped on the ground when it is picked up; a message in event log will notify the player of this.
Despite the item description the magic chests both lower the decay rate by a factor of 1000(estimated) on all items, it could happen any time in the future that this will be 'fixed' for food items.