- Right-click the item. If repairing requires raw materials like a plank, log, rock shards, wood scrap or stone brick, activate the material needed first, then right-click the structure
- Select "Repair".
- Vynora priests can use the Mend spell to repair otherwise unrepairable items.
- If you try to repair a house wall within some other deed's perimeter, you will get the error message "<Deed Name> does not allow that."
- The timer on repairing is affected by your mind logic and repairing skill.
- The amount of QL reduction from repairing is affected by your repair skill in comparison to the items QL.
Materials and damage reduction
Each material used will repair up to 10 damage depending on quality and repairing skill.
|Log||Wooden palisade gate, Palisade|
|Plank||Wooden Fence, Wooden Fence Gate, Low rope fence/High rope fence, Wooden house walls/Windows/Doors/Roofs|
|Rock Shards||Stone wall|
|Stone Brick||Chain fence, Iron fence, Iron fence gate, Tall Stone Wall, Stone house walls/Windows/Doors|
|Wood scrap||Woven fence|
Not an all-inclusive list - please add any additional items/materials to the above table that are not included.
- Repairman/Repairwoman at 50 skill
- Materia Tamer at 70 skill
- Master Fixer at 90 skill