|Skill and improvement|
A large chest made from planks and strengthened with iron ribbons.
- The QL of the iron ribbon determines the creation success rate.
- If the creation attempt fails, the ribbon and plank are damaged.
- The last plank attached determines the wood type of the chest if the plank is the last component to be attached.
- Cannot be picked up (unlike the small chest). Drops to the ground where you are standing when you attach the last piece.
- Can be pushed/pulled/rotated.
- With a small or large padlock attached, it is a secure storage for items. Be careful not to lose the key though.
- The chest must be on the ground and not in a cart in order to be locked.
- Large chests that are loaded and unloaded from a cart/wagon regain the ability to be renamed.
- As is the case with many other items, it is recommended (especially if it's not to be placed on a deed) to create this chest from cedar.
- It's possible (and in many cases recommended) to make a copy of the key from copper.
- Destroying the large chest by bashing will not destroy the items inside it. The items will just simply drop on the ground.
- Items that can be stored in large chests are:
- All forms of armor.
- Various smaller items.
- Short Bow
- Items that cannot be stored in large chests are: