Large pottery amphora
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Heating large clay amphora in a kiln
|Skill and improvement|
A large clay amphora hardened by fire.
- Large pottery amphora is the finished product of a large clay amphora that has been heated up in a fire. It can be used as a portable container for items and liquids, for instance when making dye, lye or tannin.
- Putting the large clay amphora in a kiln is the quickest method, though it will take a few minutes to harden.
- It holds up to 275.00 kg of liquid.
- A hardened pottery amphora can no longer be improved, nor repaired.
- Some items may be placed on top of the amphora, as decoration.
- Amphoras can be sealed with a wax sealing kit.