Jump to navigation Jump to search
You see a patch of well maintained lawn.
"You start to trim the grass to lawn length."
"You trim the grass to look like a lawn."
- Lawn tiles are simply for decoration and no nature actions may be used upon them:
- A tree or bush may be turned into lawn by first cutting the grass with a sickle and then cutting with scissors.
- A shovel can be used to pack or dig which will destroy the Lawn.
- Lawn cannot be made into enchanted grass.
- Leaves do not display in autumn.
- On deed, lawn will not decay; on perimeter and off-deed; lawn will decay and return to short grass.