Max flat speed: 12.20km/h
Path of Love ability.
Enchanted grass is a special type of tile that can be created by using the Path of Love ability 'Enchant' on a normal grass tile. Herbivorous animals like horses can graze on it without causing typical degradation, and it provides a healing bonus to all wounds when stood upon.
- Acts as a potency 4 healing cover when stood on.
- Sprouts and flowers cannot be planted on enchanted grass.
- Cannot be foraged or botanized.
- Does not amass collectable snow during the Wurm winter.
- Does not spread or otherwise occur naturally.
- Can be trapped.
- The enchant ability used to create enchanted grass tiles has an 18-hour cooldown period between uses.
- Enchanted grass has a 1 in 240 chance to revert to grass on deeds with a good ratio when an animal grazes on it. If the deed has a bad ratio (less than 15 tiles per animal), the enchanted grass tile then has a 1 in 120 chance of reverting to grass when grazed upon. Off-deed, enchanted grass has a 1 in 80 chance to revert to grass when grazed upon.
Enchanted grass is not destroyed by digging or dropping dirt, but it can be removed by packing it with a shovel. Fire pillar, Ice pillar, and Corrupt spells can also be used to remove it and turn it to sand, marsh, or mycelium. It cannot be dispelled.