Flowers are found growing on grass tiles throughout Wurm. Some tiles may have only a couple flowers on them. Tiles that have pickable flowers have many of the same color flowers on that tile. Flowers are picked with a sickle and are planted on dirt tiles. Flowers spawn randomly on grass tiles and can spread to nearby dirt tiles.
Types of flowers from most common to most rare:
- Bouquet of yellow flowers: Some yellow prickly flowers. (~35% chance to spawn)
- Bouquet of orange-red flowers: Some long-stemmed orange-red flowers with thick, pointy leaves.. (~20%)
- Bouquet of purple flowers: Some purple fluffy flowers. (~15%)
- Bouquet of white flowers: Some white flowers with a thick stem and long leaves. (~10+%)
- Bouquet of blue flowers: Some crooked but beautiful blue flowers. (~10%)
- 10 used in the construction of a shrine.
- Bouquet of greenish-yellow flowers: Some greenish-yellow furry flowers. (~8%)
- Bouquet of white-dotted flowers: Some white-dotted flowers. (~2%)
- 10 used in the construction of a temple.
- Decorative (eg: flowerbed, pottery flowerpot, marble planter)
- Converting a dirt or grass tiles to a grass tile with flowers
- Can be used to create a path of Love tile when relatively close to water
- Construction of shrines, temples
- Planting flowers uses gardening skill.
- Level 15 gardeners can mouse over a flower tile to determine flower type.
- Can be picked and re-used on dirt or grass tile to change them to grass tiles with flowers. (Can be re-picked and replanted)
- Picking failures result in 1 quality flowers which are harder to plant.
- Planting failures result in the flowers being lost.
- Flower tiles count as an available tile when sprouts spread from other trees and bushes. As such, they can be "replaced" by them.
- Flower tiles share the same properties as grass tiles.
- Animals can graze or stomp a flower patch down to packed dirt.
- Enchanting (path of Love ability) will destroy flowers turning the tile into enchanted grass
- Spring does appear to increase the flower spawn frequency.
- Tiles must be at least two dirt above water to plant.