Jump to navigation Jump to search
1 Sickle (0.50 kg)
|Skill and improvement|
A kind of small hand-held scythe with a crescent-moon formed blade.
- Harvest fruit and other things from trees and bushes when in season.
- Pick flowers from certain grass tiles.
- At 15 Gardening mouse-overs will show the type of flowers growing.
- Pick sprouts from mature, old, and very old trees and bushes.
- Prune trees and bushes into younger stage.
- Can cut trees down.
- As it is bladed can be used as crude butchering knife and as a weapon.
- Skills: Miscellaneous items > Sickle
- Strength: 0.30 (Stronger than a longsword, but weaker than a large axe)
- Attack Speed: 3 seconds (Highest dps on one-hander)
- Damage Type: Cutting
- Parry Rate: Low
- Wielding: One-hander
- Can be used to chop trees/bushes to skill the weapon up to 20.
- Pruner at 50 skill
- Gatherer at 70 skill
- Fully Sickle at 90 skill