Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
- Once built, it usually takes around 15 minutes for the fountain to fill. Fill times can vary slightly based on the server as well as other, in-game mechanics factors. It needs to be placed on a water source tile to fill.
- At the completion of their creation, ornate fountains cannot be picked up. They can, however, be moved using the typical move commands.
- 12kg of shards are consumed upon each failed attempt at creation.
- Fountains will function the same whether inside or outside of structures.
- Ornate fountains cannot be dyed, but they can be colored using a adamantine rune of jackel made with rift stone.
- Water source tiles are found by divining using a pendulum.