Main / Skills / Masonry / Stone cutting / Wall fountain
A delicate stone drinking fountain. It can hold 375 liters of water and food.
- Fountains will fill automatically with water when placed above underground water sources which can be found by divining with an unenchanted pendulum. They can be placed above or below ground on a water source tile in order to fill.
- Fills the same purpose as a well, but with much greater capacity.
- Placing items inside a fountain will spill enough water out to accommodate for those items.
- Once built it usually takes around 15 minutes for the fountain to fill.
- Cannot be picked up.
- Can be loaded via a Large Cart or a Wagon.
- Fountains will maintain their functionality when placed inside buildings.
- Failure to create will consume 5 kg of stone shards.