|Skill and improvement|
A pendulum with a fine chain and a well-polished ball.
A hanging weight which can be used for divination to find a water source which can be tapped by building a fountain or well on the indicated spot. There is no skill involved in doing this but the quality of the pendulum affects your divination chances.
A pendulum can also have other functions if the appropriate spell has been cast upon it. These are:
- Lurker in the woods - Locates champion animals
- Lurker in the deep - Locates rare fishes
- Lurker in the dark - Locates nearby enemies
- The QL of the chain affects chance of success.
- The material the ball is made from determines what type of material the pendulum is made of, and therefore determines what it can be improved with.
- Wind of Ages is effective to decrease the action timer.
- In regards to Dispel enchanting practices, WOA is listed first and then Lurker effects.
- Enchanting a pendulum with any lurker spell ( Lurker in the deep, Lurker in the woods, and Lurker in the dark ) will make the pendulum unable to find water.