- 1 Description
- 2 Game lore
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Spells
Paaweelr's converting speech
Paaweelr is here to grant strength and guidance.
We are all seekers here in these foreign lands,
We are all threatened by the ancient powers,
And it is easy to stumble in this darkness never to rise again.
He will lead you through the marshes and caverns, and he will hold your hand when you falter.
Trust him in the darkness and sorrow.
There is a blessed land we want to show you.
Join us in freedom and follow us in peaceful bliss!
The path leads on to victory and a new dawn for humankind.
Will you join us?
Paaweelr's Inscription (Altar of Three)
I have transcended to a higher state of being.
I am now among the Immortals.
I have become the epitome of light.
Trust me when I promise you a path to strength and glory.
I will walk beside you in eternal friendship.
I will support you when you stagger, and keep your children safe.
Nothing will stop us and one day we will meet on the Western Spurs and drink honey and wine!
Let us grow together and conquer the forbidden lands where our souls rule in eternity!
Are you ready to join us?
Each god has slightly different abilities and penalties. See the gods' individual pages for details. Below lists only the abilities and penalties of Paaweelr.
Paaweelr followers abilities and penalties
(See the follower page for details on being a follower)
- At 20 faith and 20 favor, receives 25% more food when eating.
- Can pray on water tiles.
- Followers cannot raise Faith above 30.
- Alignment penalties.
Paaweelr priests abilities and penalties
(See the priest page for details on priest-hood)
- Can pack
- Can farm
- Can pave and destroy pavement
- Can chop wood
- Priests of Paaweelr receive double gains from sacrificing metal and wood items.
- Priests of Paaweelr with 60 faith and 30 favor are ignored by normal animals. They will also ignore your pet if you have one. This does not include hyenas or 'monsters' like dragons, trolls, lava fiends, goblins or scorpions.
- Can use bows.
Paaweelr champion abilities and penalties
(See the champion page for details on champion-hood)
All this information is currently assumed based on all other champion information
Spells are only available to priests and champions. You cannot raise your faith above 30 without becoming a priest.
- See Table of spells page for full spell list.