Slope is the angle/incline a tile is set at. Slope, usually expressed in dirts, can be determined by examining a tile border. Slopes of cave floors can be determined the same as with dirt. Slopes inside caves are the same as those outside.
- With a shovel activated and enough digging skill, the slope of a tile border (or whether it is flat) will show by hovering the mouse over it.
- With a pickaxe activated and enough mining skill, the slope of a tile board inside a cave will show by hovering the mouse over it.
- The slope can also be shows inside a tunnel with concrete activated.
- The more digging skill, the more tiles away the slope of tile borders will show by hovering the mouse over them.
- Maximum slope before starting to fall down is 23 or 24, but a player can get hurt walking down if the slope is over 20, depending on body strength, how much the player is carrying or dragging, etc.
- At around 30 slope the player will be required to climb in order to move uphill.
- Horses can scale slopes up to 40 when ridden or pulling large carts and wagons.