Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A small wooden bucket.
- Small buckets can be used for harvesting maple sap from maple trees, milking cows, sheep, or bison, and building a well.
- A small bucket may contain solids or liquids, but not both at once (with an exception to food items and liquids).
- Its capacity is 12 units of volume (not weight, its units are like a bulk storage bin).
- A higher quality bucket will result in higher quality maple sap.
- It is the quality of the small nails that determine the success rate.
- Failure at creation results in damage to the plank and nails.