Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To milk an animal, activate a container like a jar, a small bucket or a water skin, right-click the cow and choose Milk.
- An animal can be milked several times per day.
- Milk is always 100 QL, but combining damaged milk results in lower QL.
- Milk can be used to make cheese, butter, and cream. It is also an ingredient in many other cooking and baking recipes.
- The amount of milk produced depends on milking skill level and age of the animal:
- 1.00kg below 26 skill
- 2.00kg at 26 skill (maximum amount for Adolescent animals)
- 3.00kg at 53 skill (maximum amount for Mature animals)
- 4.00kg at 80 skill
Skills & Characteristics
- Milkman/Milkmaid at 50 skill
- Milking Machine at 70 skill
- Cow Whisperer at 90 skill
- Udder Madness at 100 skill