|Skill and improvement|
A grey stone well with a bucket.
- The quality of the stone brick affects the success chance when creating.
- No matter the size of the first clay (as long as its 2 kg or higher), the entire clay lump will be used up. Adding clay just subtracts 2kg from a lump, however.
- The quality of the clay affects the initial quality of the well.
- If you fail creating, both the brick and the clay are damaged.
- The well can be improved.
- Once built, it usually takes around 15 minutes for the well to fill.
- Water is typically refilled within minutes of depletion.
- Courier can be cast on wells to make them into wishing wells.
- Wells will also function on upper stories or underground tiles, located above or below ground level.
- Can be loaded onto a large cart if empty but not held in inventory.
- Some items can be placed on top of the well, as decoration. Since the item is a container already, any items placed on it will be dropped on the ground when it is loaded; a message in event log will notify the player of this.