- Sorcery abilities are learned from magic tomes or through special Valrei items.
- Each Sorcery item comes with its own unique ability as well as a resistance and a weakness to a certain type of damage.
- On Freedom: Sorcery items have a chance to be dropped by a Unique monster upon death. (These are dropped before the butcher, similar to how a troll may drop a Troll club). These tomes have 3 charges.
- Dragon uniques have a higher chance at dropping a tome, however it will only have 1 charge.
- On Epic: Sorcery items are acquired through the completion of missions and obtaining scenario points. If the main god of your kingdom wins the current scenario on the Valrei map, then each scenario point acquired works like a raffle ticket (a random point is drawn and a sorcery item is given). These tomes have 1 charge on Epic.
- Each Sorcery item comes with charges that grant its effect to the player that uses it. To gain powers from a sorcery item, it must be used near an altar. Attempting to 'use' it in an inappropriate place will result in a message telling you what other conditions must be fulfilled.
- Titles are also granted to players who obtain certain sorcery powers. See chart below for more details.
- In order to cast sorcery spells, activate a gem staff, right click your target, and choose the spell. Be mindful that sorcery spells cost karma.
- Sorcery spells scale with mind logic just as priest spells scale with channeling
|Smoke from Sol||Occultist||Karma Disease||Causes 19dmg Infected Wound||Physical||Poison|
|White Cherry||Enchanter(m)/Norn(f)||Rust Monster||Attacker Weapon Takes more damage (doubles damage)||Water||Disease|
|Red Tome||Sorcerer||Fireball||AoE FireBall||Fire||Internal|
|Red Cherry||Evocator||Karma Bolt||Causes 19dmg Headwound||Poison||Physical|
|Blood of the Angels(m)||Conjurer||Continuum||20% Damage Reduction for Duration||Acid||Cold|
|Blood of the Angels(f)||Mesmerizer||Mirrored Self||Creates 3 illusions only enemies can see||Acid||Cold|
|Green Cherry||Berserker(m)/Valkyrie(f)||Stoneskin||Attacker Misses Next Three Attacks||Internal||Fire|
|Giant Walnut||Druid||Lightning||Causes a HeadWound||Internal||Fire|
|Green Tome of Magic||Worgmaster||Summon Worg||Summons a Worg||Internal||Fire|
|Black Tome||Necromancer(m)/Witch(f)||Summon Skeletons/Wraith||Summons 1-9 Skeletons/ 1 Wraith||Disease||Water|
|Blue Tome||Illusionist||Stone Wall / Ice wall||Click Tile Border to Create a Wall of stone / Ice||Cold||Acid|
|Scroll of Binding||Spellbinder||Karma Slow||Slows Attack Speed||Crush||Slash|
|Libram of the Night||Inquisitor||Karma Missile||Causes 4 acid wounds on the target||Pierce||Bite|
|Slime of Uttacha||Witch Hunter(m)/Soothsayer(f)||True Strike||Next hit is 100% Crit||Slash||Crush|
|White Tome||Summoner(m)/Medium(f)||Fire Wall||Summons a wall of fire on Tile Border||Bite||Pierce|
|Tome of Incineration||Incinerator (m/f?)||Incinerate||DoT Fire Spell||Fire||Bite|
|Key to the Heavens||Ascended||0-3 Random Abilities|