cutting Grass tile
|Skill and improvement|
Mixed grasses abundant with seeds.
- Examine grass tiles to determine length.
- Medium you get 1 mixed grass.
- Long you get 2 mixed grass.
- Wild you get 3 mixed grass.
- Can be used to create thatch for constructing a thatched roof or for planting on a cultivated dirt tile within a building to make it a grass tile.
- Can be used as a food source for most neutral animals, but cannot be eaten by players.
- Is needed when creating archery targets.
- Planting it on a dirt tile turns it to steppe.
- Can be used to tame Bison, Bull, Calf, Chicken, Cow, Deer, Dog, Hell horse, Hen, Horse, Pig, and Sheep.
- Can be stored in a bulk storage bin.
- Planting it uses the gardening skill.
- Cutting it from grass tiles uses the gardening skill.
- It will not decay if left in player inventory.