Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This spell always succeeds, even though it has a difficulty of 70.
- Can be used on any cave wall to make a reinforced wall.
- Can be used on any cave floor to recreate a stone pillar (wall)
- The spell can be cast on mine entrances to close them, including from outside, similar to a shaker orb.
- Attached mine doors must be destroyed before strong wall can be cast on the entrance.
- Be careful as a reinforced tile can only be removed by the mayor of the deed (or any person with permission) or through the use of Disintegrate.
- Use of this spell is tied into the Mining role for deeds.
- Libila priests may only cast this spell on PvP servers.
- The tile will keep its original quality, regardless of if it was a rock or vein tile before being mined out.
- Mining out a vein and casting strong wall on same floor tile WILL NOT get you a new vein but a rock wall. (i.e. mining a wall out and strong walling a new wall in same tile does not affect the tile's quality).
- Reinforced tiles can be removed through the use of the Disintegrate spell or mined out on deed.
- You should remove the items first.
- You can't cast the spell on a floor of a cave tile occupied by a creature (or by yourself) or any by any items.
- That tile is occupied by creatures.
- You can't cast the spell on a floor of a cave tile occupied by a creature (or by yourself).