The spell can be cast on mine entrances to close them, including from outside. Attached mine doors must be destroyed before strongwall can be cast on the entrance. A shaker orb is an item with a similar effect.
Casting it on a cave wall will reinforce it.
The tile will keep its original quality, regardless of if it was a rock or vein tile before being mined out (i.e. mining a wall into a passage does not affect the tile's quality).
- Be careful as a reinforced tile can only be removed by the mayor of the deed the tile is within, or through the use of Disintegrate.
- Use of this spell is tied into the Mining role for deeds.
- Libila priests may only cast this spell on PvP servers.
- That tile is occupied by creatures.
- You can't cast the spell on a floor of a cave tile occupied by a creature (or by yourself).