Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
Used to reinforce cave walls and floors in caves/mines/tunnels.
- Activate a support beam, right-click a cave wall or cave floor, and select "Reinforce".
- The quality of a support beam does not matter; a 9ql and a 90ql support beam will function in exactly the same way.
- The first log used in creation must be 24kg, however, the second may be 18-24kg.
- When creating, the quality of the shaft affects your success chance.
- Reinforced floors can have subterranean paving added after the application of mortar to provide a speed bonus
- Reinforced walls can be clad to provide additional aesthetic options
- A support beam is required on every wall of a cave tile (both sides) to prevent the tile from collapsing.
- A reinforced wall can be removed by mining it out if it is on deed.
- A reinforced floor can be mined to remove beam reinforcement with 21 body strength. No shard is produced in this process, and the slope does not change.
- Finished support beams do not fit into a small cart, rowing boat, or small sailboat.
- Adding a reinforcement is considered paving for priests.
- Strongwall - A spell which can reinforce cave walls.