Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a very large bush with sharp thorns. It cannot be harvested and is mainly used as a primitive defense against invaders.
- Approximately one week after a thorn bush reaches old age, its thorns will cause cutting wounds to players on the same tile.
- Players with at least 40 faith in Fo are not be harmed by thorns. The Fo spell, Morning fog, also provides some protection.
- Enchanted thorn bushes do not inflict damage.
- Axes deal 50% less damage to these bushes than other bushes and trees.
- Thorns do not hurt passive or aggressive creatures.