|Skill and improvement|
A piece of thick interwoven chain links.
Armour chains are a bunch of ring shaped metal pieces that are slightly opened, so to be attached to other chains. This creates chain armours.
- Armour chains can be made with various metals, such as adamantine, glimmersteel, seryll, iron, steel, copper, bronze, silver or gold.
- Can be combined if glowing hot.
- Can be stored in a bulk storage bin or crate.
- Can only be repaired by storing it in a bulk storage bin or crate.
- The 0.05 kg byproduct lump will be 10 % the quality of the lump used to create the armour chains.