|Skill and improvement|
These thin leather reins, headstall and metal bit should be put on the head of a creature to direct it.
A Bridle can be used to lead a creature without the use of a rope. This applies to everyone. You must have an item (doesn't matter what) activated in order to lead the animal.
Can be worn by
- Tame or brand the animal you want to put the Bridle on to
- Right click the animal and choose look>equipment.
- Drag and drop the Bridle to the Head
- Has no effect on the turning arc of a mount.
- Mouth bit quality affects success chance. In case of failure the headstall takes damage
- Hitching a creature to a vehicle or tent is one way to secure your animal.