|Skill and improvement|
A leather saddle complete with a girth and stirrups.
Can be worn by
- Tame or brand the animal you want to put the saddle on to
- Right click the animal and choose look>equipment.
- Drag and drop the saddle to the torso
- Can put Saddle bags or Saddle sacks in the saddle.
- Saddles only increase the speed of mounted horses. A horse hitched to a vehicle will gain no benefit from wearing a saddle.
- The speed enhancement depends on quality, with a higher speed bonus at higher quality.
- Enchantment with Wind of Ages or Blessings of the dark will also add a speed enhancement, with a higher speed bonus at higher enchantment power.
- Speed bonuses increase smoothly with increasing quality and enchantment power.
- Girth quality affects the chance of creating. In case of failure the girth can be destroyed and the saddle seat is damaged.
- On creation failure, both components are damaged.
- Riding an equipped horse will cause decay to the saddle.