Bulk container unit
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A rack to store bulk storage bins.
- Requires 50 fine carpentry to begin and/or continue creation.
- The bulk container unit holds 4 bulk storage bins.
- Can be planted.
- Cannot be mailed.
- Bulk storage bins in the container unit must be empty in order to pick up the bulk container unit.
- Acts like a four-times-capacity bulk storage bin with four shelves for sorting.
- Individual bulk storage bins cannot be added or removed once created.
- To rename the shelves: after creation, "take" the bulk container unit into your inventory to establish ownership. Then you can plant the unit, and rename the shelves as the owner.
- Each individual shelf can be locked with a large padlock or small padlock, which prevents use until unlocked unless permissions are set.
- The minimum allowed quality of items put into each individual shelf can be dictated by the Quality lock feature.