|Skill and improvement|
A large metal padlock.
- The chest's inventory window must be closed before attaching or removing a padlock, otherwise the Lock and Unlock options are not available.
- To lock a chest, activate the padlock, right-click the chest, and select Lock.
- The quality of the small anvil affects your success chance when creating.
- The quality of the metal lump effectively limits the quality of the lock.
- Upon generation a key will created along with the lock with the same quality.
- It is a very good idea to give locks and keys a meaningful name as soon as they have been created.
- Item owners no longer need keys to open, lock, or manage. Please read permissions Lock & Keys section.