Buoy (3.00 kg)
|Skill and improvement|
A buoy with a lamp, used to mark a fishing spot or a sea lane.
Buoys can be used to mark fishing spots. They are floating items that are anchored to a particular area, and may be used to show special fishing spots
- Same placement rules as sign posts, except they need to be placed on underwater tile corners.
- They operate as light sources, similar to a street lamp, and may be dyed
- Requires fuel to be lit but may be blessed afterwards
- Requires a minimum of 10ql to be planted. Similar to street lamp.
- The lamp and barrel of the buoy can each be painted a separate color. Barrel color is removed via metal brush, while lamp color is remove by using lye.