Jump to navigation Jump to search
Buoy (3.00 kg)
|Skill and improvement|
A buoy with a lamp, used to mark a fishing spot or a sea lane.
Buoys can be used to mark fishing spots. They are floating items that are anchored to a particular area, and may be used to show special fishing spots
- Same placement rules as sign posts, except they need to be placed on underwater tile corners.
- They operate as light sources, similar to a street lamp, and may be dyed
- Requires fuel to be lit but may be blessed afterwards, while the priest is swimming.
- Requires a minimum of 10ql to be planted, similar to street lamp.
- Barrel dye is removed via metal brush, while lamp dye is remove by using lye.