All gods give priests the spell Bless at 30 faith. Bless is mainly used to convert a blank metal altar to the faith of the casting priest. This is currently the only way to create an altar within the domain of another faith.
- Priests can gain 1 point of alignment by casting Bless on players.
- Bless cannot shatter an item upon failure when casting.
- Lamps planted on a paved tile may be Blessed and will light at night without refueling, provided that the lamp was fueled and lit before enchanting. This function is similar to the way lamps work on deeded land.
- Blessing a player with lower favor than the priest will grant a tiny amount of favor for the priest.
- If a Libila, Tosiek, or Nathan priest casts Bless on a grazing animal, it will become "corrupted" and eat mycelium instead of grass. This can be reversed if the animal is then blessed by a White Light priest. You can see if an animal has been corrupted by examining it.
- A creature corrupted in this way will no longer be able to be tamed by a White Light priest or follower, until the corruption is removed.