Clay smelting pot
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
An unfinished smelting pot that could be hardened by fire. It could be improved with a clay.
- Once hardened into a pottery smelting pot, it can no longer be improved.
- The quality of the resulting lump is capped by the quality of the smelting pot, but is otherwise equal to the item that was smelted.
- There are no known size limitations for items the smelter can smelt. The item only need be metal, not enchanted, and able to be heated to a glowing hot temperature state.
- The "'Smelt'" action is not available if the item is not glowing from heat.
- Smelting a rare or better metal item will produce a corresponding rare or better lump.
- A small amount of metal from the original item is typically lost to the smelting process.
- Items that cannot be improved and are not capped by the 20% of total skill when created will now receive a quality penalty when smelted, at the following rates: -7.5% to -2.5% for common metals, -12.5% to -7.5% for moon metals and alloys.