Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cotton sheet (1.50 kg)
|Skill and improvement|
A fine soft sheet.
- A cotton sheet is made of square piece of cloth. Sheets are used when creating beds and wagons.
- The quality of the needle affects the success chance when creating.
- The weight of the square piece of cloth is reduced by 10% on failure.
- Sheets can be very hard to make with low skill. It is recommended to grind cloth tailoring on something easier before attempting to make a sheet.
- With no failures, a sheet will require 1.5 kg square piece of cloth = 1.5 kg string of cloth = 1.5 kg cotton.
- Can be dyed for decorative purposes, but this dye will not transfer to anything made with that sheet (wagon, bed, etc).