Jump to navigation Jump to search
You see part of the lands of Wurm
- Walking on gravel is faster than walking on naturally occurring tiles, but slower than cobblestone or slabs.
- Gravel lanes and paths are usually used as a quick improvement over packed dirt or for aesthetic effect.
Note: You can also right-click a paved tile and select Re-pave > Tile or Nearest corner
- Activate a shovel
- Right-click a tile of cobblestone and select Destroy Pavement.
- 20 body strength and 10 digging skill is needed to destroy gravel.
- Vynora followers and priests will need to go 'unfaithful' to destroy gravel.
- Gravel tiles have a chance of decaying if they are not walked on for an extended period of time.
- Outdoor gravel tiles do not amass collectible snow during the Wurm winter.