|Skill and improvement|
Some ivy vines growing up a sturdy wooden trellis.
- The seedling's quality determines the chance to create a trellis, but a minimum of at least 10 gardening skill is required to start a trellis in all cases.
- The final shaft attached will determine the trellis' wood type.
- They cannot be loaded
- They can be moved or picked up.
- Improves like carpentry items but uses the gardening skill.
- May be given a name which can be seen on the tooltip.
- Trellises age & grow slower than bushes
- Just like trees and bushes, shriveled trellises will regrow to young over time.