Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
Some climbing roses growing up a sturdy wooden trellis.
Creation and Improvement
- The sprout's quality determines the chance to create a trellis, but a minimum of at least 10 gardening skill is required to start a trellis in all cases.
- Improves using carpentry items/tools but uses the gardening skill for actual improvement and creation.
- The final shaft attached will determine the trellis' wood type.
- Trellis quality does not affect harvest or any aspect of the growing function. A quality level of 10 allows for securing, and higher quality provides better decay resistance off-deed, as is typical with most items.
- It must be planted/secured in order to actually begin growth and reach eventual harvestability.
- A maximum of 4 trellises of any type can be secured and utilized on any one tile.
- It can be harvested when rose bushes are in season, using the gardening skill and a sickle.
- Rose sprouts can be picked from a rose trellis.
- They cannot be loaded
- They can be moved and picked up.
- May be given a name which can be seen on the tooltip.
- Trellises age & grow slower than bushes.
- Shriveled trellises will regrow to young over time.
- Aside from obvious outward beauty, shininess, and posterity, rarity, unfortunately, has no effect on trellises.