Lurker in the deep
Locates rare fishing spot tiles. These tiles do not move or disappear on their own. The tiles will change to a different special fish type at the beginning of a season change. Tiles can disappear if the terrain around them is modified.
- Must be cast on a pendulum.
The range is dependent on the server size:
- 2048 tile servers will be power / 100 x 64 = tile radius.
- 4096 servers will be power / 100 x 128 = tile radius.
- 8192 servers will be power / 100 x 256 = tile radius.
Example: A cast power of 75 will give you 48, 96, 192 tile radius respectively.
Using the pendulum damages it over time.
You concentrate on the silver pendulum.
- Using the enchanted pendulum takes 12 seconds with full stamina, WoA reduces this time.
The silver pendulum doesn't seem to move.
- No rare fish in the range of your pendulum, you have to search somewhere else.
You fail to make sense of the silver pendulum.
- You didn't succeed, just retry. Note that if you are too far away from a fishing spot you get more 'fails'.
The fishing spot is in front of you pretty close by.
- Some tiles away.
The fishing spot is in front of you very close.
- Only a few tiles.
The fishing spot is in front of you a stone's throw away!
- One more tile to go.
You are practically standing on the fishing spot!
- Don't wait, start fishing!