|Skill and improvement|
This one will hurt. A large steel jaw triggered by a spring that could chop off a foot or two.
The man trap is a trap used to damage the feet.
- Creation success is influenced by the active dredge scraping lip.
- Failure in creating will only damage the inactive dredge scraping lip; failure in continuing will damage the spring.
- These are difficult to make and continue, around 45 blacksmithing is recommended.
- The success rate is highly dependent on the quality of the material.
- The man trap can only be improved with steel lumps.
- Improvement uses the blacksmithing skill and items: lump, hammer, water, pelt, and whetstone.
- Higher quality traps deal more damage.
- The man trap is small enough to fit into a small cart.
- Improving man traps takes a large amount of steel, so it is not advisable for skill gain alone.
- With a high blacksmithing skill, these traps are the easiest and most efficient trap to create, requiring only 3 kg of steel to complete.
- Only works on servers with PvP enabled.