|Skill and improvement|
This is the standard tent for military actions. The name of the owner, XXX, has been etched on a pole.
A military tent can be used by players as a spawn point, as a temporary storage, and as a hitching post for one animal. To place the tent right click it in your inventory and select drop. You will need at least 2×2 area that is free of any items for placement.
- lockpick and pick up other players' tents on PVP servers
- Pick up other players' tents on PvE servers when they are unlocked
- They come pre-locked upon completion, however, can be locked with a small or large padlock
- Hold 100 items
- Place them in mines
- Bash tents of other players if they are on your friends list or live on the same deed
- Place them on a deed you are a citizen of.
How to Give a Tent to Another Player
- Take your tent lock off (with right-click).
- Trade the tent to another player/character.
- That player adds their own lock.
- The tent now belongs to the new player.
- Newbie tents cannot be traded.
- To use it as a respawn point on PvP servers, it must be placed in your kingdom's area of influence. On PvE servers, the tent will work as a respawn point from anywhere that it is placed on the ground.
- While being created the tent will weigh more than the completed tent. Upon completion the weight of the tent will return to 3.50KG.
- When finishing building it, the tent will drop on ground.
- Can have different textures if created in different PvP kingdoms - only the final piece must be attached while on Chaos for it to be created of that kingdom's template.