|Skill and improvement|
This is the standard tent for military actions. The name of the owner, XXX, has been etched on a pole.
A military tent can be used used by players as a spawn point, as temporary storage, and as a hitching post for one animal. To place the tent, right click it in your inventory and select drop. You will need at least 2 x 2 area that is free of items for placement.
- lockpick and pick up other players' tents on PVP servers.
- pick up other players' tents on PvE servers when they are unlocked.
- They come pre-locked upon completion , however, can be locked with a small or large padlock.
- hold 100 items.
- place them in mines.
- bash tents of other players if they are on your friends list or live on the same deed.
- place them on deeds or deed perimeters.
- dye tents.
- load onto vehicles using the load ability.
- repair or mend tents.
- To use as a respawn point on PvP servers, it must be placed in your kingdom's area of influence.
- When being created the tent will weigh more than the completed tent. Upon completion the weight of the tent will return to 3.50KG.
- When finishing building it, the tent will drop on ground, even on deed or deed perimeter, but once picked up, cannot be placed on a deed/perimeter again.
- Can have different textures if created in different PvP kingdoms - only the final piece must be attached while on Chaos for it to be created of that kingdom's template.