(Redirected from Moss tile)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Max flat speed: 10.04km/h
Can be planted on a cultivated dirt tile
Moss is green, slimy stuff that grows in random places all over Wurm.
- You cannot run very fast when walking through it, so do not head toward moss when being chased by a ravenous beast of some sort.
- Moss can be used in the creation of torches and as fuel for a fire.
- Moss tiles behave similar to tar tiles (you may dig in the center of a 2x2 area, or the NW corner of a single tile to receive an infinite harvest of moss without lowering the tile and you may throw dirt on top of the tile to raise it).
- Can be planted on a cultivated dirt tile.
- Can be cultivated to dirt.
- Small moss can be taken and used for bait when fishing
- Animals will not graze on Moss tiles.
- Moss will spread onto grass, steppe, and dirt.
- Transmutation liquid on a moss tile can create tundra.