Jump to navigation Jump to search
An NPC is a Non-Playing (or Player) Character. These so-called "bots" are implemented in Wurm to do certain functions such as trade, guard, protect, etc.
- All the animals and creatures of the world
- Bartender, providing free food and water to any players with under 24 hours of play time.
- Personal Merchant, owned by a player with a Personal Merchant Contract
- Trader, owned by a player
- Spirit templar, guarding the villages
- Tower guards, guarding the kingdom guard towers
- Wagoner, owned by a player with a Wagoner contract and providing bulk goods delivery services
- Religious advisor at starter towns which can [convert] you to a religion