Pottery arched wall
|Skill and improvement|
You see an arched wall opening.
This description is still missing.
- At least 30 masonry skill is required to build pottery walls.
- See multi-story housing for more information regarding skill requirements on additional floors.
- Have at least 1 pottery brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- Activate a trowel and right-click on a wall plan.
- Select Build and then Pottery arched wall.
- Continuation requires at least 1 pottery brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- You must repair any damage on the arched walls with a pottery brick before improving it.
- Activate a pottery brick, right-click the arched wall and select Repair or Improve.
- The effective quality of the pottery brick is affected by its damage and your masonry skill.