Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A clay planter hardened by fire.
- Can plant herbs or spices by activating the seed, right-clicking on the pottery planter > plant [herb/spice]
- Planting uses the gardening skill
- You can harvest from these plants occasionally by right-clicking on the planter > pick
The herbs and spices that can be planted are listed below.
- The herbs or spices planted will die over time.
- Frequent harvesting helps them last longer.
- Higher quality pottery planters result in a faster action timer when picking.
- The quality of the picked product is determined by your gardening skill, but uses the harvester formula.
- Cannot be watered.
- Can be planted or secured if the pottery planter is above 10 effective quality.
- Pottery planter doesn't need to be planted, you can drop it on the ground or place it in a planter rack.
- Plants have approximately 1 month life span (real time), affected by the following lines:
- You successfully picked a XXXX, it now looks healthier. (adds a bit to the lifespan)
- You broke off more than needed and damaged the plant, but still managed to get a XXXX. (lowers the life span a bit)
- Wild growth doesn't work on plants in planters.