(Redirected from Rummage)
Higher skill reduces the action timer, increase the average QL of the items found, and increase the likelihood of finding more than a single resources in a single tile.
|1||forage on grass and trees|
|20||choose what to forage (Anything, Vegetables, Resources, and Berries)|
|23||forage on steppe|
|26||forage two items on grass||one item on short grass|
|33||forage on tundra|
|43||forage on marsh|
|53||forage three items on grass||one item on short grass|
|80||forage four items on grass||two in medium grass, one on short grass|
- Right-click any grass or tree tile and select Nature > Forage, or
- Right-click a rock or cliff tile and select Rummage.
- "This area looks picked clean."
- There is nothing to be found on the tile.
- "You find nothing edible."
- There is nothing to be foraged, but you will find something botanizing.
- "This area looks picked clean. New plants and herbs will grow over time so check back later"
- There is nothing to be found on this tile at the moment.
- A tile can be foraged every 24 real hours. It is believed that the timer is triggered by an attempt, and not by an actual item being found. Therefore if nothing is found, try another tile instead of repeatedly trying the same one. Yet tiles not foraged or botanized for a long time can still be empty.
- Tiles that are not foraged for long periods of time (a week or longer) have a higher chance of giving something than tiles that are checked 24 to 36 hours apart.
- It also seems that there is a higher chance of getting something if the tile has flowers on it.
- It is possible to both forage and botanize on the same tile as these actions are on separate timers.
- Different tiles, player condition, and other possible variables affect the percentage of items that can be foraged.
- You have a chance to obtain a rare coin while foraging.
- Foraging can be done while moving, so long as you do not move too far away (two tiles) from the tile you are currently working on.
- Forager at 50 skill
- Plant Gatherer at 70 skill
- Master of Plants at 90 skill