|Skill and improvement|
Used to transport cargo over water, like masses of dirt, rock shards and ore. Other things fit in too. Unlike a small cart it can be picked up when empty. Holds same volume as Small Cart. See containers for volume information for all containers.
They need to be floating on water to be dragged, but can be pulled / pushed if on land.
The QL of the nails determines creation success. The wood type of the last plank or log added determines the wood type of the completed raft. The plank and large nails will both take damage upon creation failure. Additional components will receive damage if you fail to add them.
Construction only requires 18kg logs. If you use a bigger log (such as a 24kg "full" log), it will consume the entire log and the excess will be lost.
- Rafts put a massive strain on stamina so it is not advisable to drag them over large distances since you can drown very quickly.
- Requires 6.05kg of dye to paint with colour.
- Can fit a total of 40 dirt, ore or shards (800kg)
- Often used in large carts or boats to increase cargo capacity.
- An unfinished raft (with one nail missing) will weigh between 82.1kg and 90.10kg, but the finished raft will only weigh 60kg.