Small wooden shield
|Skill and improvement|
A small sturdy shield made from wooden planks.
- Shields work as intended only when worn on the left arm.
- Shields have a percentage chance to block any melee attack, based on skill-level and class of shield, up to a maximum of 75%.
- Small shields have the lowest penalty to weapon speed with the lowest base percentage to block.
- If you fail creating the shield, the nails and the plank are damaged.
- Neither the QL of the nails nor the QL of the plank appears to affect chance of creation.
- The last plank added to the shield determines the wood type of the finished shield.
- High QL of the additional materials can cause the QL of the newly created shield to be considerably higher than the creators skill.
- Shields can be dyed. This version requires 68g of dye.