Large wooden shield
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A large sturdy shield made from wooden planks.
- Shields work as intended only when worn on the left arm.
- Shields have a percentage chance to block any melee attack, based on skill-level and class of shield, up to a maximum of 75%.
- Large wooden shield is lighter than the large iron shield.
- If you fail creating the shield, the nails and the plank are damaged.
- Neither the QL of the nails nor the QL of the plank appears to affect chance of creation.
- The last plank added to the shield determines the wood type of the finished shield.
- High QL of the additional materials can cause the QL of the newly created shield to be considerably higher than the creators skill.
Skills & Characteristics
When using a large wooden shield
When creating a large wooden shield
- Nimble Heavy Defender at 50 skill
- Nimble Heavy Bastion at 70 skill
- Nimble Heavy Bulwark at 90 skill
- Immoveable Object at 100 skill