Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A wooden mailbox fashioned in the way of a small house. - Courier or Dark Messenger has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something.
- Once enchanted with Courier or Dark messenger by a priest, the mailbox can be used to transport mail to other players.
- The mailboxes used to send and receive must both be enchanted.
- A failure on casting cannot shatter the mailbox. Enchanting multiple times has a chance of improving the cast without any risk.
- The quality of the finished mailbox does not affect the mail system but will reduce the decay rate of the mailbox itself. The quality of the spell cast will affect how fast mail travels from the mailbox.
- The plank QL increases the chance of success. It is not easy to create at very low fine carpentry, but, as usual, the quality of materials helps with the chance to successfully attach them.
- Upon failure to create, the small nails will be damaged a bit.
- It may not be loaded or picked up after completion, but it may be pushed.
- Stone brick, marble brick, rounded stone, pottery brick, slate brick, sandstone brick and rendered are the available material types. Rendered requires one additional clay to create.